Free Mindfulness Information Session: Fri 26 May 2017
It is a fact that mindfulness has received a lot of media attention from around the world in the recent decades, and we are seeing mindfulness being applied in an increasing number of fields such as neuroscience, cognitive behavioural therapy, healthcare, business and management, education and parenting. More and more research studies on the applications of mindfulness are also showing positive outcomes for the well-being of humanity.
But many of us in Singapore may still be relatively unaware of what mindfulness is, how it benefits us, and how to practice it. At Mindful Moments, we believe mindfulness should be learned not as a technique but as a life skill, and practiced not as a quick fix but as a way of life. So we pledge to keep spreading awareness through mindfulness training programs, public talks, workshops, and publishing valuable content in hope that more and more people will learn about this life-changing practice and incorporate mindfulness into their lives.
Join us at this free session if:
- You've always wanted to find out more about what mindfulness is
- You would like to know how mindfulness can support you in improving your emotional and mental well-being
- You want to know how scientific research has proven mindfulness to be effective approach to increasing positive thinking, reducing stress, anxiety and depression relapse, and enhancing relationships, etc.
- You want to find out if mindfulness training is suitable for you
- You want to know what mindfulness training entails
- You simply have burning questions about mindfulness!
DATE: Friday 26 May 2017
TIME: 7 PM - 8:30 PM
VENUE: 190 Clemeneceau Ave, #04-10, Singapore Shopping Centre, S(239924)
FACILITATOR: Erin Lee, Mindfulness Coach
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Information Session
8:00 PM - 8:30 PM: Individual Consultation
Each Info Session will cover the background, development, applications and research of mindfulness, as well as the many ways that mindfulness helps improve our lives. Attendees will also be introduced to the research-based Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program, and will be entitled to a further discount on the program fee when you sign up on the spot.
Note: The Individual Consultation periods are open to anyone who would like to have a personal discussion with Erin about mindfulness and how learning mindfulness can help support your life and improve your well-being.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No minimum age requirements but this event is meant for adults.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is just a 2-min walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT Exit B. If you're driving you may park at Singapore Shopping Centre or Plaza Singapura.
What can I bring into the event?
Just bring yourself and an open mind!
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM SGT
- Singapore Shopping Centre #04-10
Free Admission FULL
- Venue Address
- 190 Clemenceau Avenue, Singapore Shopping Centre, #04-10 Singapore
Mindful Moments Singapore121 Followers